Friday, April 9, 2010

Unmarried but not available....

Just today after dropping our little man to school... we went to proceed our daughter's B form to get Pakistani passport... my husband went to the counter and done all the procedures... in the last counter the staff gave a shocking reply... "sorry sir we can't proceed further more...
you are UNMARRIED"...............Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dezhiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggh.... "denger begitu rasanya mo marah..."
I was waiting outside... and playing with Maryam... in the meantime there was a baltistani woman talked to me i keep on saying "sorry" whenever she asked me...her urdu was not clear... in the end she asked me... "Aap punjabi hai??"
"nah lo dari mana bisa dibilang punjabi apa dipikir aku ga bisa urdu kali yah"
I dunno what was exactly happened inside... but i know it was a tough day for them... cos i know my husband when he is in this such situation... but for sure it was a tough day also for him...

one thing I noted here... how come it happened after five years of married... cos there was no issues when we make Pakistani passport our first kid... they said govt has change the law... and they can't do anything... it came from Islamabad...

"SO Should I say that its our fault that we live in Pakistan?"

Lets see the good side of it... that now as they suggested to us... "better to have Indonesian passport and get the POC done"


But One thing will remains the same... My husband is unmarried but Unavailable... (till the time he get his NIC is renewed)

No comments:

Post a Comment