Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cries

I am living in my own, I dare to live for others, and now I'm crying for someone...

Life is up and down... I've learnt and I've struggle... I don't have tears for myself...
But this time, I heard someone cried on my ears... its stabbed me... the words, the sound and the tears were killing me...
Allah knows... Allah Arrahman.... Allah Arrahim... Allah loves you... Allah gives hikmah in your life... time will soon proves you, Allah is teaching you how to struggle and believe in HIM...

here I am crying alone... your cries remain in my ears... in my heart...

when the sun rises tomorrow... you will see i've done something to ease your pain... with my prays, with my tears, and with my shaddow... Allah Arrahim... Allah Arrahman... He is your The One...

No comments:

Post a Comment